Katie McGee's traffic on WCBS!

qwertywcbs

Katie McGee is doing traffic on WCBS... and she's back in the studio like Vanessa used to be. But she stayed at the desk the entire time.

I thought WCBS fired her? At least she is better than Liz... but still.. traffic, entertainment, traffic?

I find it interesting - but yes, Katie McGee is back. She was formally welcomed back to WCBS by both Maurice and Kate. She said something about having gotten married, getting to sleep, but she's "feels good" to be back.

Liz Burke is out, Katie McGee is in. hmmmm....

Inotherwords, the career path she chose when leaving 2 last spring, came to a screeching halt or dead end. (which if I'm not mistaken was acting and theatre, part of her background)

Hey, many hopefuls are waiters and waitresses until their next cast call or audition so why not

traffic reporter girl

Katie looks to be permanent. She is shown in the morning promos between the news stories and John Elliott.

Erin lasted less than two weeks, then they rehired Liz, who they right before, had ditched. She was then caught doing entertainment for WCBS the following week.

I must say, I think Katie was chosen because her face is a lot nicer in HD than Liz's. But with Katie and Kate on in the morning, Katie Couric teasing the Evening News at 5 with Kate... there's too much of that name on WCBS!

Archived