Elise Finch New WCBS Meteorologist

Guest wxman2106

Are you sure she joined, and that she isn't just freelancing/doing what WNBC did with meteorologists for a while on weekend mornings.

If she really did join... I wonder how long until they try to reunite her and Kristine.

Sorry, I didn't see this thread before but I posted this in the Lonnie Quinn thread:

Anybody up early enough to see their newest weather hire? Elise Finch did the weekend mornings.

I definitely think John is on his way out. His contract window is this Decemeber. You watch what's happening and figure they are not going to pick up his option.

I hope John finds something in NYC or Phila and leaves first so he can slam the door in their face rather than the other way around.

By the way, she seemed pretty good and apparently is the only true meteorologist on staff

Oh come on WCBS, Kristine's been back a few hours and no reunion yet?!?!

I bet they get Elise to fill in for John one day.. even if John is in the building.. and they have Lonnie that could... i'm waiting... hang in there! it'll be here soon! once John is gone.. Elise will have a full time reunion with Kristine

(this is pure sarcasm).

Archived