Where is Cindy and Kirsten?

cbs2idiots

Where in the world is Cindy and Kirsten. Maybe I am missing something but both Saturday and Sunday Deborah and Sean anchored the morning news with no mention of them filling in for Cindy and Kirsten. I hope mangement didnt do anything stupid by replacing them in the morning with Sean and Deborah because they are surely dull and cold. If this is the case Peter Dunn and David Friend need to be fired.

Cindy and Kirsten were never the official anchors.

And they have been promoting Kirsten as CBS 2 Consumer Watch "weekdays" with Kirsten Cole. And Friday she was at the desk with Chris & Deborah, and then with Jim at 6.

they weren't that good together anyway. Kirsten was much better with Reid.

Even Tamsen and Tanya were better anchors in the am with Reid and Kirsten.

Cindy and Kirsten had NO chemistry together.

However, I don't think Deborah and Sean are better.

Kirsten does full time "consumer" reports now - similar to Tappy Phillips (7 on your side)

I believe that Cindy is just the parenting contributor now, along with whatever gen assignment reporting she gets.

Deborah Garcia and Sean Hennessey are the official weekend AM anchors now.

Yup, and from what I heard, they didn't know they were no longer the anchors until Wed morning. No notices to the crew or stagehands. Just told they were off the show.

What an amazing pit of absurdity.

I kinda figure that out. Two great personalties to those chesseballs. They have one less viewer on weekend mornings.

• 3 weeks later...

Sean and Deborah have no personality to be on a morning newscast. They barely crack a smile, they have no energy, they dont even banter. They have the keep it going attitude. David Friend must be dumb they must have paid him to see how he can bring CBS2 ratings to a new low.

It's all Formula.

Consultant driven to the tee. No original thought process.

Let's just put an "irish" guy and a "hispanic" chick together.

That says NY all the way right?

Archived