What Ideas Do You Have For Helping Shepard Smith Steal All of Bill O'Reilly's Thunder?

newsteam13

Remember when Howard Stern (Bill O'Reilly's classmate at Boston University) crushed Don Imus at the now-defunct WNBC radio?

Seeing that Shepard Smith is all about hard news (in an independent unbiased way), how would you help lift Shepard Smith to number one with the FOX Report, and number two with Studio B?

Seeing the Smith is independent (not a republican or democrat), I would provide my political reporting formula, but throw some humor into it.

Sarah "Salmon Vagina" Palin: she smells like wild Alaskan salmon, and she farts republican bias from her vagina. I would provide facts and confirmation from sources, so I can back up the hilarious trash talk. For political stories, especially with Palin, I would make Studio B/FOX Report more fun to watch (adding humor to my reporting).

Throw some humor into my reporting, from hard news to politics.

What about you? How would you help Shepard Smith take the lead at FOX News CHannel?

• 3 months later...

Archived