WDJT is getting a real set!

Weeters

New morning anchor Tom Durian spilled the beans on his Facebook page last week:

This picture is on our newsroom set... We have a complete new HD studio being built in Studio "B" next door we should be on next month...

The ugly newsroom thing featured in the original picture is most certainly built by FX Group, so my money's on them building the new full set.

Also notice in the picture, the small graphic strip covering the support column right next to all those wires hanging down. That graphic matches the one that recently appeared on the CBS58 Facebook profile picture.

I think you'll be impressed. Anything would be an improvement. Check out what Weigel did in South Bend at WBND. That set isn't awful.

• 4 weeks later...

WDJT needs a complete overhaul. New set, graphics, and news package. I hope they can pull it off.

New set and temporary graphics to debut on Monday. Permanent graphics to debut when they go HD, which is scheduled for September.

All of which is being discussed at this thread---->WDJT going HD by this fall

Archived