WVEC New Set

Ntropolis

Wasn't it WVEC that raised the front portion of the top of the main desk to hide computers or uplighting or something a few years ago? I just remember it looking terrible and folks complaining about why they didn't just get an entirely new set considering how old it already was. Well, it's finally happening!

Random post, I know...

Wasn't it WVEC that raised the front portion of the top of the main desk to hide computers or uplighting or something a few years ago? I just remember it looking terrible and folks complaining about why they didn't just get an entirely new set considering how old it already was. Well, it's finally happening!

Random post, I know...

Yeah, I think they got rid of that in 08 when they painted it orange.

Whatever happened to the giant ABC logo that was on that set?

In 09 they replaced the blue cloud background with graphics, and that went with it.

WVEC10-1.jpg

wvecset2011.jpg

The set actually went through a couple different graphic changes in 08/09... the ABC logo from the original set was replaced by a graphic with the new glossy ABC logo, and then was changed again to the graphics with the city scenes around the time the new logo debuted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived