New Nightly News Studio

NowSTLexNY

Anyone catch the new Nightly News Studio? I got home just as Nightly ended tonight, the camera panned out and wow - it looks gigantic - Williams mentioned its their new home in 8G. 8H is Saturday Night Live's studio (the largest at 30 Rock), NewsChannel 4 (WNBC) is in 6B - the old Tonight Show studio and is also an immense set (the best of the NY O&O's). Anyone get screen caps? Anyone know what was in that studio before? What else was on 3 that is now being gutted for NBCU2.0?

AS mentioned before, NBC uses that studio for plenty of programs: NHL on NBC, NFL on NBC, I even remember NBC News used that studio for primetime Nov. '06 election coverage. I'm sure other shows as well.

this site was current as of 06/01/2001...hard to see with the "frames of the '90s"

http://web.archive.org/web/20010110183800/www.nbcbano.com/nystudios.html

Thanks for sharing this page. Does anyone know if there is a more current listing? Is their a similar listing for CBS Television City in Los Angeles? or WMAQ in Chicago?

Thanks

Archived