Syndicated Graphics Costs

TheEsquire

I'm interested in knowing -- preferably from people who are actually privy to relevant facts, and not merely speculating -- a general ballpark cost figure for a relatively typical syndicated graphics package. I realize that the cost will vary based on various factors, including the scope of the elements list, and I'd be interested in knowing what other factors may be involved (if any). I'm also curious to know on what terms such graphics are produced -- I assume they licensed for a term of years, but I'm curious to know what business models exist.

I am not looking for a discussion of your favorite or least favorite graphics packages, your favorite or least favorite graphic houses or designers, your views on "group mandated" graphics, or anything else guided principally by your personal views, opinions, or hunches. :)

I would be grateful for any substantively useful responses that folks may have.

I've been involved in a few of these syndicated package deals (and a few custom purchase deals). I'll shoot you a PM a little later tonight.

Archived