KTVK-TV in Phoenix Getting a New Set From Devlin Again.

AaronQ

I'm hoping that they get new graphics as well. I've seen their newscasts on live stream from their website, and KTVK's current graphics are a little inconsistent in quality, the main news opens, the "Only on 3" topical bumper and the weather graphics look great, but the rest of the package's elements are kind of bland, with a simple, but outdated look to the other topical bumpers. BTW, how long have they used the set and current graphics?

I'm hoping that they get new graphics as well. I've seen their newscasts on live stream from their website, and KTVK's current graphics are a little inconsistent in quality, the main news opens, the "Only on 3" topical bumper and the weather graphics look great, but the rest of the package's elements are kind of bland, with a simple, but outdated look to the other topical bumpers. BTW, how long have they used the set and current graphics?

I did not know they have a live stream. Can you give me the link so I can see it for myself?

The Blackwalnut set website lists April 2007 (guessing installation date?). The set pics on the website are different than what they have now, so they must have refreshed it in the last few years. Either way, I think that its surprising that they are getting a new set so soon. If anyone needs it its KSAZ, but I guess Belo has money to crap.

Archived