Fox 5 Good Day Early Call/Wake Up

fox5fan

Is there any indication of anything that is going on at WNYW with Good Day Wake Up and Good Day Early Call.

Since October, when Heather Nauert left, there has been no "official" female co-anchor announced, initially Tai Hernandez was filling in, then Juliet Huddy and Kerry Drew whenever Juliet is off. And since January, there has been no "official" male co-anchor, Antwan has been filling in.

While Antwan/Juliet have been the constant fill in's, neither of them have been announce as permanent or have Bios (in Juliet's case none at all; and Antwan's solely lists him as a reporter) that represent their role... And the Bios were updated about a month ago to add Kerry Drew and Anna Gilligan.

This just seems weird, it has been such a long time with no official announcements or co-anchors. I really wish that if they were to make the Juliet/Antwan team official; that they would announce it soon.

(Even though I really dislike Juliet)

Stacey Delikat filling yesterday morning got my mind going on this idea...

And now Teresa Priolo there today ...

Archived