Lee Goldberg

SevenHD

I have noticed that Lee Goldberg does not ware suits all the time. He wears a sports jacket over his shirt and tie. In my opinion that looks better because a suit is just one color. Even when he does wear a suit I would have to say that he is the best dressed person at Channel 7.

He dresses much better than Sam Champion did. I think Sam Champion would sometimes wear suspenders when there were breaking weather alerts!

Lee is probably the best-dressed man on local news, but I do not know where you are getting this idea that he wears sport coats with any frequency. Maybe once a month at the most.

Sam Champion is hit-or-miss...he goes for high-fahion items sometimes that result in some TRYLY ugly shirts and ties and has his suits tailored within an inch of their life.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived