KGTV Weeday Anchor Line Up

Bsean

Has Itica Milanes been promoted to weekday anchor? When I was watching yesterday, newcomer Rielle Creighton was anchoring with Preston. I just assumed Itica was off and I didn't see the beginning to see if Rielle had said Itica was off. I just caught the tail end of the 5p show and she was anchoring with Steve Atkinson. And now at 6, she is anchoring with Kimberly Hunt. The website hasn't been update. Maybe it's just a test. Thoughts or insight?

Has Itica Milanes been promoted to weekday anchor? When I was watching yesterday, newcomer Rielle Creighton was anchoring with Preston. I just assumed Itica was off and I didn't see the beginning to see if Rielle had said Itica was off. I just caught the tail end of the 5p show and she was anchoring with Steve Atkinson. And now at 6, she is anchoring with Kimberly Hunt. The website hasn't been update. Maybe it's just a test. Thoughts or insight?

Rielle mentioned she was filling in for Itica. The reason Itica was off this past weekend was because she filled in for Steve all of last week. I've noticed that she has been doing the 5:30-6:30pm newscasts three days a week in addition to her weekend duties.

Archived