I noticed that the News Stations never go to Wildwood, NJ

when doing Shore stories for Memorial Day or July 4th. Like this weekend for exaple, they went to Alantic City, Sea Isle City, and Ocean City but you never ever see CBS3, WPVI6, or NBC10 g to Wildwood, NJ. Just never could figure out why that is. and this is every single year. Wildwood has the BIGGEST ATTRACTION out of all those other shore locations.

Last thursday KYW's Kathy Orr did reports on all the thursday news shows live from Morey Piers for her Orr at the shore series. In fact Morey's Piers are the sponsor for the entire series of thursday Orr at the shore pieces all summer long

Didn't NBC 10 do an entire afternoon newscast from one of the piers in Wildwood?

Yeah, they did. They had an entire "NBC 10 at the shore" series in 96 or 97 I believe - I think it was for the 5pm show. They had the anchors at one of the shore towns and roundups at the studios.

I see them in Wildwood all the time, though not nearly as often as Atlantic City or Ocean City.

Archived