Pittsburgh news sets

panewswatcher69

As far as I'm aware of there are no new sets in the works for anyone. However, KDKA did make a slight change to their set. They removed the "Your Home" banner on the right wall, leaving just the logo (which still has the wrong font for the "2"). I don't know whether it will remain blank or if they'll replace it with their current slogan, "Expect More". They should do the latter, as it looks awkward with just the logo on the left and nothing to fill the void on the right.

It would be really nice to see KDKA get a set similar to what many of the other O&Os have received in recent years.

WTAE did upgrade some signage not too long ago to match the new Hearst graphics (mainly, the sign on the front of their weather "pulpit").

WPXI has remained the exact same since 2007. They desperately need a new graphics package and possibly even new music, though.

I do agree that WPXI needs a new set, graphics, and music desperately. I would like to see Look F on WPXI with no LA Groove. Can't see LA Groove on 11. I also agree that KDKA needs a new set much like the other O&Os. It would be neat to see that. And I think WTAE doesn't need a new set. The one they have now is pretty good with the upgrades they've made to it recently.

Archived