WLS' Janet Hundley named new WTMJ ND

Weeters

maybe this will be what clears out the garbage "tabloid" boondoggle that the previous administration is responsible for. get rid of the junk like "speed busters" and "dirty dining". reformat or cancel the waste of an hour called "live at 3". TMJ also has gotten in the habit of airing stories from the today show and nightly news, sometimes a day after their initial airing. "wisconsin tonight" has not lived up what it was supposed to be and is one of the dumping grounds for repeats of "today" and nightly news packages.

it's about time for new graphics too.

reformat or cancel the waste of an hour called "live at 3".

Hey, how else am I gonna know what the people of SE Wisconsin think about a topic they know nothing about without "Sound Off!"?

The producer of Wisconsin Tonight is a former co-worker of mine. From talking to her, it seems WTMJ is stretched too thin. They don't have enough people to cover the newscasts they produce, nor enough resources to make the shows distinct.

The producer of Wisconsin Tonight is a former co-worker of mine. From talking to her, it seems WTMJ is stretched too thin. They don't have enough people to cover the newscasts they produce, nor enough resources to make the shows distinct.

Sounds about right. It seems like other than Vince Vitrano and Susan Kim anchoring "Live at Daybreak" and Mike Jacobs and Carol Meekins anchoring "Live at 5/6/10", you never know who's going to be anchoring/reporting on the other newscasts.

Archived