WALA's NEW WEBSITE

who?cares

A lot has happened to the former NBC affiliate over the past 11 years. Network change, ownership changes, station relocation, sharing operations with another station (CW Television Network affiliate WBPG), and now a “MyFOX” website. In the end, the newscasts still remain a high quality product, but after relocating to a new building in 2002 the station has not been the same on the air. Looks like WPMI will be holding on their network affiliation for many years to come.

It's interesting to note that the word "my" is not in the site's address, once again proving how WALA distinguishes itself from other FOX stations. :)

Not to stray to far off topic, but has anyone noticed how the new Nexstar station site titles take a LOT after the FOX sites, like

"MyFoxMilwaukee" is a FOX O&O site

then you've got "MyWabashValley" which is a Nexstar Site

or, like with WALA's is "FoxGulfCoast" and then another Nexstar site is "FourStatesHomepage". Seems interesting...and I know the Fox Sites came out before the new Nexstar sites did.

I don't like the Nexstar sites, especially MyWabashValley, there's too much information, on one page!!!

Also, I think Fox 10 is by far the best station along the AL/FL market, and it's good that their distinguishing themselves as a top notch station, Next I think they're going to get new graphics, which by the way is needed, although i hope they keep the same music.

It's interesting to note that the word "my" is not in the site's address, once again proving how WALA distinguishes itself from other FOX stations. :)

It is. If you click the link, note that it redirects to "myfoxgulfcoast.com."

Archived