Duke is back

njlady

Congrats to duke, but too bad for Reischea Canidate. I think she does a better job though. I also notice how they're copying WCBS' format of having a male on Sun-Thrs and a female for Fri-Sat.

I bet that Leone must be so proud of himself, thinking he finally managed a #1 newscast (@10pm), even though it's been #1 before he got there. ::)

I really thought they'd go after Warner. And if not, I thought Reischea should've gotten it considering she's been there longer. Duke is definitely not worthy but it was pretty obvious when he came over to FOX 5 that he wasn't going to be just part-time.

scott stanford over at 9 should've got that job. its the same family

and the guy is great! duke didn't cut it on 2, he's not cutting it on 5.

great job lou

Who is this guy that you are clearly shilling for? On weekends?

And I agree that Reichia should have kept her position, even though I am predisposed to like hunky men, I think she is terrific.

It was on tvspy that Jenna was going to the TODAY show to do feature reporting for the new fourth hour. I don't know if that is true or not but it looks reliable... :-\

Archived