Campbell Brown

san

Good for her, but she shouldn't announce it till at least the 3rd month to the viewers at least. I remember when Jodie Applegate announced it right away, then had to tell all the viewers she had a miscarriage.

Good for her, but she shouldn't announce it till at least the 3rd month to the viewers at least. I remember when Jodie Applegate announced it right away, then had to tell all the viewers she had a miscarriage.

ditto for Vanna White.

ditto for Vanna White. she made her announcement in 1992, and miscarried weeks later.

I knew it. I only caught a glimpse first thing this morning, but she certainly looked pregnant - and healthy. And extremely happy for that matter. Anyone know how old she is? And like a previous poster asked, what of all the talk about her going to CNN?

Archived