WTVT to get a New Set

TexasTVNews

11817135_913741642026927_508448583235706136_n.jpg?oh=2350f3868b4fe01f92dbf1363550309a&oe=564A7A9D

This is from FOX 13's Jennifer Epstein's Facebook, the anchors are working on a temporary desk in the newsroom because this is from our friends at FLNewscenter.com said that they're

dismantling the current set and start construction on the new one.

http://flnewscenter.com/?p=9644

I have a hunch that the new news set would be either FX or Devlin. So, Place your bets folks.

Well, let's hope they keep the newsroom view and don't cover it up like so many other stations have- they've had it since they first moved into that building in 1989! (Although sometimes during the early years, they would cover it up with either duratrans of the Tampa skyline or a plain grey backdrop from old clips that I've seen.)

Well, let's hope they keep the newsroom view and don't cover it up like so many other stations have- they've had it since they first moved into that building in 1989! (Although sometimes during the early years, they would cover it up with either duratrans of the Tampa skyline or a plain grey backdrop from old clips that I've seen.)

I was thinking this same thing when I saw that they were getting a new set! I am definitely looking forward to seeing their new set when it comes.

Archived