Had no Idea that Steve Bucci was no longer with CBS3

TVNewsAnalyzer

I was reading Michael's Klein's column in the Philadelphia Inquirer and found out that CBS3 parted ways with Steve Bucci and have lately been short on sports anchors. So short that phillies outfielder. Shane Victorino will fill in as Sports Anchor tomorrow night on CBS3 for Beasley Reece. HUH?? Victorino??

Reminds me of a few years back when Channel 6 was short on sports people and they had their general assignment reporters doing sports. I believe Walter Perez and Chad Pradelli were a few that did sports. Why don't they just force Don Bell to come in if Beasley is going to out?

Reminds me of a few years back when Channel 6 was short on sports people and they had their general assignment reporters doing sports. I believe Walter Perez and Chad Pradelli were a few that did sports. Why don't they just force Don Bell to come in if Beasley is going to out?

You forgot about David Henry. That was hilarious, you could tell every minute that he did not want to be there. One day live on the air he walked up to Drew Rosenhouse during the whole Terrel Owens fiasco and said "Mr. Rosenhouse, what have you done for your client other than getting him kicked off the team?" IMHO, he was a hundred times better than Keith Russell and Jamie Apody, and had zero sports experience.

Archived