Chris Knowles.

shorewx

Need to know what you guys think. How do they let Joe Go for this guys. Im pretty sure he said "holla if you hear me from harlem" last night on his weather where you live segment.

Chris Knowles (Weatherman WB 11) is Kiran Chetry's ( CNN Anchor) Husband, just as (Jim Dolan Eyewitness News Channel 7, Reporter) is Linda Church's (Weather person, WB11) Husband or ex Husband

Need to know what you guys think. How do they let Joe Go for this guys. Im pretty sure he said "holla if you hear me from harlem" last night on his weather where you live segment.

Here's the deal from staffers and it's been posted on TVSpy (though I don't know how long it 'll be up- several posts have been pulled already- too truthful!)

Word is that Irv picked this guy. He's his neighbor! ::)

Several qualified candidates were up for the job but they let Irv pick his fill in so he wouldn't feel threatened. If that's true, then there is a major problem somewhere in their system. How can management give in like that?

so Irv got to handpick his fill in. He had a similar reputation at WCBS for being paranoid and territorial, as well as for being absent during severe weather outbreaks.

For all you pro-G fans on this board, that man has a severe problem and management is afraid of him and what he'll do to himself. They treat him with kid gloves.

ABSOLUTLY INSANE..SOMEONE SHOULD EMAIL WGN WHICH IS THE HEAD OF THE CW STATIONS AND COMPLAIN. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE GM RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING CIOFFI GO BE FIRED. ALONG WITH GETTING RID OF THE POMPOUS JERK-OFF IRV!

It's all Linda's fault. She's a flip-flopper. If she had just taken time off instead of making a big deal out of her problems, Joe could have taken over for her during her time off and still would have remained on WPIX. And Joe is better off now on WNBC, so he's the real winner out of all this.

^Good points. But, when you say Cioffi's better off at 4, are you saying that just because it's WNBC and not WPIX? Is he better off at 4 even if he's just (no disrespect meant) a go-to or fill-in guy?

i would have to say there's got to be something up the ND's sleeve over at 4 to have Joe as a fill in. Sure it's a position and many markets do it but im take is that come fall into winter someone's contract will not be renewed. Joe's been on twice and viewers have felt he fits in better then John Marshell and Sallyann together. If i were to bet on this situation i would say Sallyann's toast. Rumors are management doesn't like her and her marsha brady attitude

^Good points. But, when you say Cioffi's better off at 4, are you saying that just because it's WNBC and not WPIX? Is he better off at 4 even if he's just (no disrespect meant) a go-to or fill-in guy?

In a way, both. Atleast he's at a place that wants him and as Shorewx stated he might get a position, b/c he is better than John and Sally Ann.

If i were to bet on this situation i would say Sallyann's toast. Rumors are management doesn't like her and her marsha brady attitude

She's no Marcia Brady. She's a viper. Trust me.

Archived