Puerto Rico is CW-less

kimmykun

Looks like the CW decided not to renew WSJP's affiliation here in Puerto Rico or so Liberty Cable says on their Facebook page.

Hola ‎[Facebook user], el canal CW ya no es parte de nuestra alineación, esto debido a que el Canal 96 perdió los derechos de transmisión de la programación de CW. Esto fue una decisión directa de la cadena, fuera del alcance de Liberty.

Hello, [Facebook user]. The CW is no longer part of our lineup due to the fact that [WSJP] lost the rights to CW programming. This was a decision straight from the network, outside out of Liberty's reach.

Looks like DirecTV's already in talks with Lilly/SJL looking to replace it with a feed from... Idk, Erie, I guess? But given that DirecTV didn't have CBS for over a year and a half, 'cause they couldn't come to an agreement with Lilly over WSEE, I'll believe it when I see it.

Looks like the CW decided not to renew WSJP's affiliation here in Puerto Rico or so Liberty Cable says on their Facebook page.

Hello, [Facebook user]. The CW is no longer part of our lineup due to the fact that [WSJP] lost the rights to CW programming. This was a decision straight from the network, outside out of Liberty's reach.

Looks like DirecTV's already in talks with Lilly/SJL looking to replace it with a feed from... Idk, Erie, I guess? But given that DirecTV didn't have CBS for over a year and a half, 'cause they couldn't come to an agreement with Lilly over WSEE, I'll believe it when I see it.

I thought DIRECTV would offer WPIX or KTLA to customers in a situation like that.

Archived