Cbs News

Dane Stetson

Watching CBS Morning Show and CBS nightly news I grow tired of the bias reporting in the Presidential race. Both shows go out of their way to report slants. I'd rather have Aa huckster as President than a person who's repeatly skritted the law starting with White Water,turning $1000 into $100,000 in 24 hours on the futures market.Other poor choices made by Democratic nominee; Bengazi 4 dead Americans,the e-mail fisco,

Iran traded millions to release the hostages and numerous bad deal for the American worker starting with her support of Nafta and Pacific Rim deals.Let's not forget her selling influence for Clinton Foundation.When any of these issues come up the they are lightly brush aside and the bashing continues.If average Joe six-pack tried to emulate, he'd be in jail.

Bottom line is our country continues to be deeply divided and it's only going to get worse no matter who wins.I will be voting against most of the incumbents up for election when today. Take the personalities out of the coming election there's a sharp contrast fot the voters to select.I hope we have a high voter turn out.

Archived