Teresa Priolo and Antwan Lewis - New GDWU Team

fox5fan

It's official! For the first time since June (when Ben Simmoneau left) and August (when Juliet Huddy left) there is officially a stable anchor team for Good Day Wake Up and Good Day Early Call.

[MEDIA=twitter]793404790399180802[/MEDIA]

I am actually extremely happy with this choice. I think that Teresa was by far the best choice out of she and Kerry Drew. Teresa Priolo brings her own personality and will bring a unique energy to the show as Juliet did. And, I think Antwan deserves it based on merit. I am very happy with these choices.

Now, does Antwan get replaced on weekends, or does Christina go back to being the sole anchor as she was before Antwan?

It's official! For the first time since June (when Ben Simmoneau left) and August (when Juliet Huddy left) there is officially a stable anchor team for Good Day Wake Up and Good Day Early Call.

[MEDIA=twitter]793404790399180802[/MEDIA]

I am actually extremely happy with this choice. I think that Teresa was by far the best choice out of she and Kerry Drew. Teresa Priolo brings her own personality and will bring a unique energy to the show as Juliet did. And, I think Antwan deserves it based on merit. I am very happy with these choices.

Now, does Antwan get replaced on weekends, or does Christina go back to being the sole anchor as she was before Antwan?

Antwan is very solid both anchoring and in the field, this is a good move because he is a pro. Considering some of the scrubs they've hired over the years, he was a good get.

Priolo, I'm not a huge fan of considering she tries to do a copy of Rosanna Scotto while also thinking she's some sort of comedian. Considering the in-house options, however, it's fine.

Archived