Who Used It Better?

ProduceGuy

Which station used this 90s set the best?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which station used this 90s set the best?

We know stations use the same set design, some with more variations than others. Let's start this thread with a design from the 90s. Who used the set best? This set was used at the same time at at least two different stations. It wasn't a hand-me-down.

First up: WHAS and KGW. Both were owned by the Providence Journal Company at the time, then Belo, now TEGNA. I think WHAS had the set first and used it longer than KGW.

263163077_ScreenShot2016-12-12at8_22_23AM.png.425f703bf9ed369449a729f7b4dd7325.png

193276742_ScreenShot2016-12-12at8_24_39AM.png.7a5366b6781930141fb5b31c1adcf8cf.png

We know stations use the same set design, some with more variations than others. Let's start this thread with a design from the 90s. Who used the set best? This set was used at the same time at at least two different stations. It wasn't a hand-me-down.

First up: WHAS and KGW. Both were owned by the Providence Journal Company at the time, then Belo, now TEGNA. I think WHAS had the set first and used it longer than KGW.

The KGW version seems a smidge more modern, IMHO

Archived