WICU/WSEE

Brain

Once again were talking about the rogue hermit of station group of SJL/Lilly and WICU/WSEE.

I hate to get on the soapbox right now, but even for that tiny market, is a little better investment in the stations too much to ask for?

I know that you can't fix what isn't broken, but somebody is going to have to step up eventually and make the big investment. We shall see.

You are absolutely correct. As someone who grew up there and has seen their different incarnations, I'd have to say this their lowest point on the local news ladder. I believe Lilly has no intention making this group a competitive news organization. I emailed the station a while back in regards to them supposedly revamping the news set. My email went unanswered. And as of today, they remain on the same tired set with a horrible graphics package. WICU has a great legacy. What a shame Lilly wouldn't want to further that. Sorry, rant over.

Archived