WKBW rant about early 2000's and 2017 (I'm so sorry)

PuffleFuzz

Hey guys, I'm new here. FIrst post. I'm so sorry that my first post is a rant.

All my life I've grown up watching WKBW. I stopped watching for a few years when i wasn't at my grandma's. I just started watching WKBW again, and I'm livid about most of the changes. 99% of my favorite reporters are gone. Keith Radford, Aaron Mentkowski (part of another tiny rant), Mike Randall, and Jeff Russo are the only ones from my childhood left. I know John Borsa went to Time Warner news, and Susan Banks is a spokeswoman for Absolute Care. ALSO, they picked up Andy Parker (ew), Don Paul, and that (very very cute) Morning news guy, Ed Drantch ;) Only good move from WKBW, along with Katie Morse.

What happened to Sports Directer Nick Filipowski? I remember Pete Kenworthy (#throwback) went to Cleveland or Columbus. I know exactly why Sharon Osorio got fired. She married Aaron mentkowski. Why didn't they fire Aaron? I remember she was temporary in 2008-2009. She had a 3rd kid in 2009/2010.

Sorry for the rant. Anyways, Hi!

Archived