Site Updates...

Guest wfaa8fan

• 5 months later...

In my opinion, GO has really started to slack. I mean look at some of the other packages, they've done, and look at some of the newer ones, they don't look near as good. Their website also says WISH's package is HD, this may prove that WISH will go HD in the coming months.

The new WRAL package looks great! I don't think it's debuted yet, I know they've used the wral.com graphic in promos. Speaking of WRAL, funny how GO used a picture of Debra Morgan for WTVF and WISH's OTS samples, but not on WRAL...

I also love WHAS's new package. Very out-of-the-box and original.

WSOC's doesn't impress me... a modified version of the blue/gold Cox package.

I to like the WHAS package, the WRAL package is very impressive, WSOC looks to networky, and I absolutely love WTVF's package, I don't care to much for WFSB's package. WISH's package is pretty great also, but I can't believe they designed the l3 like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hothaus Creative is the latest to update their site...

KTRK graphics are HD ready.

gawd that package is clllaaasssyyy!

it looks like they've updated a lot.

really don't like hothaus, they designed WRTV's which is the same as KMGH's, and it's not that impressive.

KGTV is the same. I think that it was McGraw Hill who ordered the graphics to have the same resemblance to them. You get what you pay for, so if mcgraw went cheap, then that is what their look is going to be. Cheap and bland.

The reel is nice. What I did find interesting was that Hothaus designed the KTVU graphics. I thought it was G.O. who did the graphics. interesting

GO should give Troika some money for WHAS they completley ripped it off from Troika' court TV...the movement is IDENTICAL as well as many other similarities including the wipes, on screen elements etc.

Archived