KXAS Broadcasting from the Newsroom...

Que

Me thinks KXAS may be getting ready for HD Broadcasts. It makes sense, since NBC wants the O&O's to be fully HD by next year.

They are building a " bigger, better, bolder NBC 5 news set" (according to nbc5i.com).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not too impressed. I'm not able to watch the newscast live because I've moved out the area for school, but from what I've seen not too great. I like the weather center. The main news set looks boring and simple. Are the screens behind the anchors stationary or television screens?

I'm not too impressed. I'm not able to watch the newscast live because I've moved out the area for school, but from what I've seen not too great. I like the weather center. The main news set looks boring and simple. Are the screens behind the anchors stationary or television screens?

The set actually looks good when they do a full shot from the front... Other than that, its alright.

Archived