NBC 10 Investigators are AWESOME!

Sam Horn

I even saw one of the women fondling her breasts!

Discuss...

ETA: Quickly followed by a fluff piece about why people have sex. Tim "Walking Gravitas" Lake informed us that for the first time scientists have found out why we have sex.

So, folks, is this what the 11:00 news has become in Philadelphia?

I even saw one of the women fondling her breasts!

Discuss...

ETA: Quickly followed by a fluff piece about why people have sex. Tim "Walking Gravitas" Lake informed us that for the first time scientists have found out why we have sex.

So, folks, is this what the 11:00 news has become in Philadelphia?

One of the reasons was to avoid being as pathetic as Tim Lake, wasn't it?

Hell, Keith Olbermann made that his #1 story on "Countdown".

Harry Hairston is a voyeur and a pimp...sadly he only pimps Aretha Franklin's large mass...

Hell' date=' Keith Olbermann made that his #1 story on "Countdown".[/quote']

Sorry if I sound blunt, but that kinda doesn't mean anything. Countdown is structured so the big news story is #5 and the most frivolous little thing is #1.

Harry Hairston is a voyeur and a pimp...sadly he only pimps Aretha Franklin's large mass...

Here's one for someone who knows: Does Hairston have a speech impediment? The only reason I even brought up his bit about boob fondling in the first place was because it was Harry Hairston saying it, and y'all from Philly know how that goes.

Sorry if I sound blunt, but that kinda doesn't mean anything. Countdown is structured so the big news story is #5 and the most frivolous little thing is #1.

Good point. 10 was playing the story up all night, though, together with the naked chicks on the golf course. Still, they ran the sex story at 11:19, which is still to early for that particular subject matter on what's supposed to be the news, IMO. Maybe bump Vai up and run the package after sports?

Edited to remove the redundant "IMO" that was redundant.

A stripclub golf outing had lap dancing and topless women?!? Thank God Harry was there to "investigate" this story. Don't bother with all the people you could be helping with your investigative team.

Well in all fairness a viewer informed him about the golf course titty romp, but no one told him to take the story.

All the stations guilty of doing this though. Hell 29 only sends Jeff Cole out during sweeps, 3 delivers the news like the world's going to end tomorrow, 6 is so tabloid nowadays that it's down right sad, and 10's in an identity crisis not know whether it wants to be hard news or tabloid.

Archived