NBC10's Jade McCarthy in the Sexy Singles section today????

TVNewsAnalyzer

What are you gay? Jade is fully qualified (and then some ;D) to be in the Daily Snooze's (and in the interest of fairness, I'm not a Philly Inkwaster reader either) sexy singles. Just look at her body of work. She's quite talented.

What are you gay? Jade is fully qualified (and then some ;D) to be in the Daily Snooze's (and in the interest of fairness, I'm not a Philly Inkwaster reader either) sexy singles. Just look at her body of work. She's quite talented.

I thought sexy meant a cute face and nice body. If it just means nice bodt then half of the women in this city can be in the sexy singles section

I thought sexy meant a cute face and nice body. If it just means nice bodt then half of the women in this city can be in the sexy singles section

She has a very cute face. Very girl next door type.

Archived