Tracking Erin: Live Webcasts

TexasTVNews

The only live webcasts I've found is on KENS 5 MySanAntonio webpage, they covering Tropical Storm Erin

mms://mysa-live.wm.llnwd.net/mysa_live

Who gives a shit? Seriously. It's a fing weak tropical storm, not a category 5 hurricane.

Yeah... tropical storms are nothing but a bunch of rain and some wind. Ever since Katrina, people freak out over every tropical system (NOT saying that Katrina wasn't bad or not serious).

The only live webcasts I've found is on KENS 5 MySanAntonio webpage, they covering Tropical Storm Erin

mms://mysa-live.wm.llnwd.net/mysa_live

Who gives a shit? Seriously. It's a fing weak tropical storm, not a category 5 hurricane.

I agree. Since Katrina, the media - especially national networks - have been over-hyping a lot of of tropical systems. It's just a tropical storm...a rainmaker.

In the media's defense, flooding is the number one weather related killer, so that can be a serious problem. One person did die in the storm after a roof collapse due to the heavy rain.

Doesn't stop the "TROPICAL WEATHER AUTHORITY WE KEEP YOU COVERED THROUGH HURRICANE SEASON WITH OUR TEAM OF FOUR EXPERIENCED METEOROLOGISTS, GO TO (these locations) AND GET YOUR HURRICANE SEASON 2007 GUIDE" sensationalism.

Archived