More new videos & changes at TVNewsFans.com

semistatic

Just posted a bunch of new videos - some of the new stations include: KJCT, WHIO, WAVY, KIMO, WREG, WVEC, WPXI, WOWK, KFOR, KBAK, WTOV, WSB, WAGA, KYW, KWTV, KUSA, and more!

Also, I changed all the video files to a unifed flash video player. They will open a small window on the page to play the video. There are also new maps, data for DMAs (including populations & counties w/i that DMA) and a "quick jump" on the top menu to go directly to a station or DMA without going back to the main page.

I've also been working on updating to new logos, music, etc. and trying to get stations up to date.

Take a look: http://www.tvnewsfans.com

cheers,

-ryan

PS - More new video coming soon from Fresno, Bakersfield, Medford (OR), Honolulu and more!

If there's any that are yours, let me know and I'll take them down right away (or credit you if you don't mind them staying)

I'll link any you tube videos back to the original for now - Actually I've taken them all down until I can contact each owner to ask permission properly to use the video and credit the source. I didn't mean to pilfer, I was just trying to expand the library. I should've been more clear on their origins, and I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes! :-[

Archived