Bolaris Rumors Won't Die...

Jake

...mainly because he won't stop spreading them. Apparently he was on Preston & Steve talking about it yesterday. This article if from the Inquirer:

John Bolaris all but confirmed yesterday he's returning to Philly to call the weather. Question is, which station?

Bolaris, who in '02 left NBC10 after 12 years to join WCBS in New York, told WMMR's Preston & Steve show that his WCBS contract won't end until the end of the year. But he said he misses Philly "in a big way."

"Right now, I can't say. I can tell you this: I should be hanging with you guys soon," he said.

Bolaris has yet to address speculation he is negotiating with Fox29 to come back as chief meteorologist. A rep for Fox29, whose meteorologist, Rob Guarino, is still on the air, said the station has no announcements to make at this time. But Bolaris could also end up at his old station, NBC10, whose chief meteorologist is Glenn "Hurricane" Schwartz.

Archived