Hal and Carlos' replacement

lkwdcj562

Who would like to see at Co anchor at KTLA Morning show and Prime News. My picks will revealed later. Don't limit to current LA anchors. You can choose former anchors as well.

There are too few a good anchors in this town, let's get some freshmeat.

• 2 months later...

Now that KTLA decided to stay in house was good but I would have Walter Richards for prime News or John Beard formerly of Fox 11. Frank Buckley would have better served as on weekend anchor. I think he is one of the best reporters in town. I also considered David Ono of KABC.

Other I would considered Michael Tuck formerly of CBS2 and KFMB.

Stan Miller or Andre Moreau also of KFMB.

Marc Bailey of Fox 6 San Diego.

Hosea Sanders of WLS

Jonathan Elias Formerly of CBS 2 and KPHO.

Bill Ritter of WABC and Larry Mendte of KYW.

Unfortunately, many are set at their current stations. There many others but LA is expensive rat race and KTLA is no longer the crown jewel of LA news.

Unfortunately, many are set at their current stations. There many others but LA is expensive rat race and KTLA is no longer the crown jewel of LA news.

No thanks to Vinnie Malcolm and all the other corporate butt-kissers that run the news. Though I must give big props to Bob Long for holding things down at KNBC, despite what the head honchos at 30 Rock are doing, cuts, cuts, and more cuts.

Yes, I don't think we'll ever see John Beard anchor another LA TV Newscast again, as media conglomeration and budget tightening continues. Besides, KTLA would have either promoted Lynette Romero or Marta Waller to the 10pm slot.

Also, has anyone noticed that KTLA's weekend newscasts are now down to 30 minutes, instead of one-hour.

And when will FOX go HD and dump the old set.

Archived