WTNH Gpx...

NewsReporter25

??? I'm not sure if this topic belongs in this thread, so the appropriate folks will relocate it if need be...

Anyway, is WTNH finally getting new graphics? I moved out of CT in 2004, and at least since then...they've had the same graphics and same music. I noticed on their ''.com'' weather page, there's a new look to the 8 Day Forecast and background graphics.

Lets only hope they get new music too. Certain cuts of Counterpoint are good in my opinion, and they use them, but the package is outdated. Channel 8 has always been a ''middle of the road'' type station when it comes to it's strength. Channel 3 has always been up with the ''zaps'' and ''pows'' and explosion sounds, while Channel 30 is the ''soothing'' station. Channel 8 needs something else else from Stephen Arnold or at least his ''Your Brain On Music'' library.

Freshen up the graphics and the music, and WTNH will continue to be the great station it always has been.

Your thoughts...besides that I write too much :D

Archived