TV-ARK is Back online!!!!

Guest abc7miami

grr... you beat me to it, and... okay, I'm the guy that runs part of it.

I'll be frank - most of the sections are offline, so it's not the big relaunch we were hoping for. But christmas is christmas, and we owed you all a present. I know ATV London is fully complete, and a few others are coming in the days ahead.

US...? Well, I'm launching it tonight with at least three channels/sections... but which ones? I'll leave it to you to guess... and at midnight I'll reveal the answers. (Hint: think outside the box here.)

grr... you beat me to it, and... okay, I'm the guy that runs part of it.

I'll be frank - most of the sections are offline, so it's not the big relaunch we were hoping for. But christmas is christmas, and we owed you all a present. I know ATV London is fully complete, and a few others are coming in the days ahead.

US...? Well, I'm launching it tonight with at least three channels/sections... but which ones? I'll leave it to you to guess... and at midnight I'll reveal the answers. (Hint: think outside the box here.)

First of all, Merry Christmas. Second of all, thanks for the work you've done from day 1 on the site. It's always been a fun destination to just...well...go back to a time when television was a lot more interesting. We owe you, my friend.

• 3 months later...

Archived