WCBS christmas credits.

qwertywcbs

CBS 2 News at 5 with Chris Wragge and Deborah Garcia ended at 5:49 today to provide credits for the holidays. Some interesting names appeared such as

"James Dow" and "Louis Young"... i guess I always thought their real names were "Jay" and "Lou"

along with names that I thought left WCBS, such as

"Katherine McGee" and "Brett Larson"..

I never realized just how many people work for WCBS. These credits lasted 9 minutes, with "Peter J. Dunn" being the very last name.

That's really interesting. I've NEVER seen CBS 2 roll long credits like that. They used to do short credits at the end of the Noon, but I haven't even seen that the past few years.

I've seen NBC4 and ABC7 roll long credits before. I'm happy they did it. It's nice to give credit to all the people who put on the program.

You guys are funny.

I guess they put people like Brett Larson just to acknowledge his work for the year?? Interesting.

Those credits kind of annoyed me but generally speaking, it's nice to have people get acknowledge for work they have done.

Then why not Roz Abrams as well?

The Katie McGee in there is the real shocker because didn't she leave before the begining of the year

You guys are funny.

I guess they put people like Brett Larson just to acknowledge his work for the year?? Interesting.

Those credits kind of annoyed me but generally speaking, it's nice to have people get acknowledge for work they have done.

Then why not Roz Abrams as well?

The Katie McGee in there is the real shocker because didn't she leave before the begining of the year

That's what I was going to say...Because she was there all year until November..

I was thinking that as well, and that's why I mentioned that. Roz did do good things at WCBS and should also have been in that list if Brett Larson for example was on that. By the way, hasn't Roz done more work than Brett since she was anchor so don't you think she should be there more than Brett.

Archived