Mike Gousha Returns to Milwaukee TV!!!!!!!

Dave Lampstein

I always knew this was going to happen someday. Today, I discovered that dreams come true. Mike Gousha, who retired from Today's TMJ4 a year or two ago now is returning to the anchor chair - this time at WISN. He will also report and have his own show 9:30a on Sundays.

Inside TV & Radio's Tim Cuprisin has more in his blog and in tomorrow's column.

I just got off the phone with former Channel 4 anchor Mike Gousha and Channel 12's general manager, Jan Wade, who have formally announced that Gousha's joining the ABC station in the new year as a "special contributing news anchor/reporter," with a 9:30 a.m. Sunday show of analysis and interviews and a role in election coverage as an analyst.

I'll have details of our conversation in Wednesday column, and I'll post a bit more through the afternoon on this one, which is a coup for Channel 12 as it continues its winning ways in the news ratings.

I always knew this was going to happen someday. Today, I discovered that dreams come true. Mike Gousha, who retired from Today's TMJ4 a year or two ago now is returning to the anchor chair - this time at WISN. He will also report and have his own show 9:30a on Sundays.

Inside TV & Radio's Tim Cuprisin has more in his blog and in tomorrow's column.

I just got off the phone with former Channel 4 anchor Mike Gousha and Channel 12's general manager, Jan Wade, who have formally announced that Gousha's joining the ABC station in the new year as a "special contributing news anchor/reporter," with a 9:30 a.m. Sunday show of analysis and interviews and a role in election coverage as an analyst.

I'll have details of our conversation in Wednesday column, and I'll post a bit more through the afternoon on this one, which is a coup for Channel 12 as it continues its winning ways in the news ratings.

Hooray! Now, if Sue Zelenko would come out of retirement, we'd all be happy. Well, you and me; and that's all that counts afaik.

Archived