WOAI'S NEW GRAPHICS

trey

Tanji's gone and WOAI decides to finally bring in new graphics.

News4.jpg

My TV tuner is acting up and didn't record any of the newscasts today, but they have a pretty good sampling of all of the graphics up on the weather page from this mornings AM weather forecast.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=54cf4960-3ce1-4ab7-9108-564bcb174032

Compared to what they were using before - this is a HUGE improvement.

Hmm... is that The X Package I heard in the weather stinger?

Yup! The X Package is their new music. WOAI welcome to 2007! It's About Time!

Dang! Beat me to it! :D

Overall, a DEFINITE improvement from the previous crappy blue design (still Hothaus?)...now all they need to do is make it up with viewership...which probably won't happen for a while since they'll still be stuck in 3rd...

EDIT: Previous Posting.

Hmm... is that The X Package I heard in the weather stinger?

Yup! The X Package is their new music. WOAI welcome to 2007! It's About Time!

Dang! Beat me to it! :)

Overall, a DEFINITE improvement from the previous crappy blue design (still Hothaus?)...now all they need to do is make it up with viewership...which probably won't happen for a while since they'll still be stuck in 3rd...

EDIT: Previous Posting.

Agreed: It's about time, indeed, abric. I am glad they dumped Image in exchange for X-Package.

No, weren't the straight-blue (yes, boring) graphics done in-house after WOAI had dumped that SWEET Hothaus package? I wonder who designed this package, GO maybe?

And if it hasn't been asked yet, might WOAI go HD with this graphics package?

IIRC, News4 is already in HD :), oh thats what they changed too, their name. they no longer call themselves News 4 WOAI, but rather News 4...but that should be obvious because of the logo.

Overall I love the new graphics and the x-package.

I have pictures, but some of them have poor quality.

Archived