The 10! Show

Jake

Went to a 10! Show broadcast yesterday. Terry Ruggles and Jade McCarthy were guest hosting and did a great job. Terry was very nice to the crowd and seemed to have a great time. Jade was very nice as well, especially with the kids in the audience. Have to say, TV really does add size or 10 pounds, because Jade is tiny in real life! You can see that she has the chops to be in a major market so young and why Ruggles has survived so long. I'd love to go back and see another show. :)

Jade is one of 10's biggest assets right now. She's funny without being obnoxious, she's really sharp (especially when it comes to sports), and her stints on Sports Final have shown she can really hold her own with Sikahema, Eskin, and Clark. I've liked what I've seen so far with her fill-ins on the 10 show.

Jade is one of 10's biggest assets right now. She's funny without being obnoxious, she's really sharp (especially when it comes to sports), and her stints on Sports Final have shown she can really hold her own with Sikahema, Eskin, and Clark. I've liked what I've seen so far with her fill-ins on the 10 show.

And she's easy on the eyes to boot.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, she was prettier in person, but she's clearly got some substance too, which is a nice change from a lot of the pretty girls who read the teleprompters. I like watching her mix it up on Sports Final too.

I'm not saying she is UGLY, just a OK looking babe

Well look if you're that worried about her face, don't let her blow you and go in from the back door. Problem solved.

And if that doesn't work, Pathmark has plenty of paper bags.

Archived