The New Media General package.

MidnightJunkie

• 3 weeks later...

He has proven himself with newer packages like Eyewitness News New Generation and CBS Enforcer New Generation...some of his other packs like Innovation, Countdown, and Hello News updates are just pure crap...hopefully a sign he's improving :-\

I feel completely opposite- I love the Hello News updates; Innovation and Countdown aren't bad. . . but I hate EWN NewGen and some of Enforcer NewGen... well, Chris put it best... it sounds like Rosie O'Donnell sitting on an accordian.

Or Star Jones.

He has proven himself with newer packages like Eyewitness News New Generation and CBS Enforcer New Generation...some of his other packs like Innovation, Countdown, and Hello News updates are just pure crap...hopefully a sign he's improving :-\

I feel completely opposite- I love the Hello News updates; Innovation and Countdown aren't bad. . . but I hate EWN NewGen and some of Enforcer NewGen... well, Chris put it best... it sounds like Rosie O'Donnell sitting on an accordian.

Or Star Jones.

EWN New Gen has slowly been growing on me... what annoys me is it seems like every ABC affiliate in the country is switching to it.

EWN New Gen has slowly been growing on me... what annoys me is it seems like every ABC affiliate in the country is switching to it.

I'm very happy WLS Is Not using EWN New Generation. I would be sick to my stomach if they would dump News Series 2000 Plus. What's very shocking is WPDE (an ABC Affiliate in Myrtle Beach, SC) picked up the X Package.

Gari's best music, IMHO, was earlier on in his career.

Frank no longer composes anymore in case you haven't heard. His son Christ does most of the music now.

Now, Chris Gari is an okay composer, but let's not elevate him to Jesus just yet.

:D

Man, that's good. :)

Archived