WTSP switches to Seize the Day

Guest cfif

...if anyone really cares

[yt=425,350]28_g1j68Xys[/yt]

Also a note, Horizon is officially extinct. WTSP was the first one to use it and is now the last one to use the package. You can of course thank SESAC for killing off packages like this, along with others like News Edge and Outlaw News.

...if anyone really cares

Also a note, Horizon is officially extinct. WTSP was the first one to use it and is now the last one to use the package. You can of course thank SESAC for killing off packages like this, along with others like News Edge and Outlaw News.

They changed their music. Now they need to change, well, everything else.

Yeah, the levels are a bit high on the music, but I still think it works better than Horizon. Maybe it's just because I think Seize the Day sounds infinitely better than Horizon, though...

I'm with the T-Man on this one. KFMB switched to Seize the Day just about a month before going HD; coincidence? I THINK NOT!

I actually think it works. And what kind of retarded branding is "Tampa Bay's 10 News"?

You're, like, 5 years too late with that question.

LOL. Matt and I can agree that ever since Sue Zelenko left WTSP ain't worth watching. ;D

Like I said, glad I don't live in Tampa. ;D

Archived