Joe Cioffi

njlady

He worked a few days in the last couple of weeks for the holidays. I'm sure the regular talent had some days off to use and Joe snagged them. It sucks...he deserves more than what he's getting. My never-to-be-humble opinion is take Sally Ann Mosley off and BOOM...you got Nothing But Cioffi on the weekends. But I'm not the ND or GM so what do I know?

I agree. Joe should have the air time. But, Mosey is a mystery. Not to give any personal digs against her, but when she arrived in Phila many yrs ago, the one question everyone had was, "who first put this woman on tv?" Bad skin, teeth, hair and wardrobe. But most importantly, terrible on air. I see she has tried to make appearance improvements, but after all this time if you really listen to her reports, she rarely gets through a sentence without a mistake. The mystery is, who does she know to get these positions? As for Joe, it doesn't look like 4's moving her out, so I don't know what's in store for him. Too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived