YBOM: My opinion

Guest cfif

Does anyone actually think their packages are good? 360 might be the only one that sounds decent. The rest are HIGHLY uninspired and it's a shame that they're carrying on the Arnold "legacy" of sorts with all of these packs that have the SAME rock-ish, "in your face"/sportsy sound that gets annoying after a while.

To me, they're just bland and cookie-cutter sounding. Hardly any inspiration. I don't think they sound like crap though.

Viral is the only one that I think has that "rock" sound to it. Connection and Lighthouse have a similar sound. The KXAN theme is okay, and I like Frequency.

Someone on here mentioned that it's the stations that don't really care about music anymore like they used to. I think it was in the thread about WLS getting NS2000+ updated someone said WLS originally had Gari redo NS2000+ several times until they got it how they wanted. Today, most stations' themes aren't anthems like NS2000+ is to WLS or MCTYW is to WPVI.

Archived