What exactly happened on Good Day Philadelphia this morning?

FJ2000

I wasn't up to see what happened, but I keep getting conflicting reports from friends about what happened. The most clear information I have is that it involved Kerri Lee Halket and Scott Engler, and it had to do with something about them eating spoiled turkey. Does anyone have a better explanation of what happened?

George Mallet and Sharon Crowley were anchoring yesterday. They were doing a 2006 year in review, it was a clip from Thanksgiving with Dr. Mike at the anchor desk with Kerri-Lee and Scott. They were eating a turkey dish that apparently had been around for a couple of weeks and had gone bad. Scott could not swallow his bite, he ducked under the desk either to spit it out or to stop laughing, when he came back up he still had a mouthful, so he walked off the set. Kerri-Lee said that he had got some turkey on her skirt.

Archived