KRDO new logo/music/VDO graphics

Front_Range_Guy

KRDO launched it's new graphics and music packages after the Oscar's last night. It's the KRCR VDO package I previously asked about.

While it's not an original graphics package, it's the first time in 20 years I can ever remember KRDO buying graphics instead of making them in-house, and it's a major upgrade from the previous look. There are plenty of examples of the new graphics in the video player and on the weather page at KRDO.COM. Also, there are clips with the old in-house graphics on there still for comparison.

I haven't been able to identify the music at this point, but I like it better than the Hearst Package and Uphonix, which is what they were using previously.

EDIT: After a few minutes on the NMSA, I think it's probably Stephen Arnold's "Third Coast."

For what it's worth, in Colorado Springs I think KOAA (nbc) and KRDO (abc) look great now. KKTV (cbs) and KXRM (fox) need some help.

Archived