Weekend At Jerry's: GRR says Thank You and Farewell Part1

bixpchiphead

I went down to the Ford Museum to file past the casket and pay my respects to Former President Ford (Ended up going through twice), and got some more pics (multiple posts for the time being, Help Dylan ;D). For the most part, except where noted,these are of broadcasters who were not here when i last visited the museum on Thursday. and after i will have a few comment.... On with the pics

The majority of the micro/sat trucks were parked on the Pearl Street Bridge, having been moved on Friday in prep for the funeral.

Pic one is the combo unit of Indianapolis' WTHR-TV/DT. Proximity to GRR, Ability to feed reports to sister WBNS-TV/DT, and prolly feeling a little heat from Up Meridian Competitor WISH-TV/DT (sister station of West Michigan's WOOD-TV/DT) is why i think they are here.

Pic two is a trio shot of NBC NEWS' sat truck, and micro units of Flint/Saginaw/Bay City/Midland's WNEM-TV/DT (CBS/MY) and WEYI-TV/DT (NBC/CW).

On to Part two...

Archived