American Anchor dating British Royalty

tigermichal

Former WDTN Anchor Collen Sullivan exits station and Dates British Royalty

http://www.wdtn.com/dsp_story.cfm?storyid=71007&RequestTimeout=500

DAYTON, OHIO ---- As you may have heard there have been numerous reports and much talk about Coleen Sullivan, my now former co-anchor who resigned from WDTN, Channel 2 a few weeks ago. Initial reports from British tabloids said she was dating Charles Spencer, the 9th Earl Spencer, and brother of Princess Diana.

Coleen e-mailed us this afternoon to confirm the story. She told us, "Charles and I have been seeing each other for a short time. It's obviously very early, but I'm having a great time exploring a new relationship with a fantastic man."

As you may recall, Coleen went to England last January to prepare a series of reports on Princess Diana in preparation for the Diana Exhibit at the Dayton Art Institute. She traveled to the Althorp estate, the ancestral home of Charles and Diana Spencer. That's where she first met Charles Spencer.

Coleen also had a message for all of us. She says "…I enjoyed my time in Dayton. I'll miss my co-workers and the many friends I made in Miami Valley. And I most especially want to thank the many viewers who made me feel at home in Dayton over the last four years."

Channel 2 President and General Manager, Lisa Barhorst says Coleen's contract has ended and she will not be returning to Channel 2.

We will miss Coleen and wish her the best of luck.

Archived