New Lower Thirds for FOX News Channel

FoxFan

Since yesterday, FNC is using their new L3s. Finally they are all the same, with background adjusted to each program. I think FNC has the nicest L3s of all three news channels right now.

It's an improvement, but do you guys think the same way about it?

dtfc4.png

pmox4.png

Since yesterday, FNC is using their new L3s. Finally they are all the same, with background adjusted to each program. I think FNC has the nicest L3s of all three news channels right now.

It's an improvement, but do you guys think the same way about it?

dtfc4.png

pmox4.png

Some of them need to grow on me. I like 3-5, but don't like the first one.

I really like the new look... they've sort of been experimenting with this style of lower-third graphics for the past few weeks. I think they were sometimes used during the America's Election Headquarters specials (after they decided to stop using the huge curvey design) and for a few days during Studio B. I'm a big fan of the consistent look while also giving each show its own feel.

TWC has unblocked the channel, and I must say, it looks very tacky and cluttered, as usual for Fox. The layout is much like FBC HD, with 4:3 Video, and "HD Wing". It looks horrible. I'll be sticking with CNN HD until MSNBC HD comes out.

FBC HD Wing:http://www.zoto.com/paulchiu/img/original/84a73888381fed114bcc3bde4d9751dc.jpg

TWC has unblocked the channel, and I must say, it looks very tacky and cluttered, as usual for Fox. The layout is much like FBC HD, with 4:3 Video, and "HD Wing". It looks horrible. I'll be sticking with CNN HD until MSNBC HD comes out.

FBC HD Wing:http://www.zoto.com/paulchiu/img/original/84a73888381fed114bcc3bde4d9751dc.jpg

Could you make caps? Or don't you have the equipment for that.

I don't have the capabilities for that. However, out of interest, this morning I watched a little bit of Fox and Friends, which was in HD and didn't have the sidebar, which looked a little better. The bug is more to the left, and the l3 is just extended.

Yeah, the L3s without a header have been extended a bit and also have been made untransparant. They were semi-transparant at first. I like it better this way, the colors are more brighter.

p02.jpg

Archived